Friday, July 11, 2014

A fun visit from Kailey, Kartyr and Kace!!!

I was reading Facebook when I saw that Karen Hansen had posted " Arrived in Cedar City".  I gasped and immediately messaged her that we needed to get together.  Three generations  had been in Yellowstone the past week and were headed home to Moreno Valley, spending the night at the KOA campground in town in two motor homes.  Craig and I hurried right over to visit with them for awhile and had the most wonderful time.  How we love the Berney-Hansen-Jones-Howe-Rasmussen families!

I met Karen when her oldest granddaughter, Kailey came to my preschool.  Karen, her Mom, Pat Birney and daughter Caree Rasmussen all served with me on our Relief Society Enrichment Committee and we had more fun.  It is one of the most incredible families I have ever known.  I ended up having Kailey and her three younger sisters in preschool.  Kamryn was missing because she had to stay behind for cheer camp. I can hardly believe Kailey is in high school!  

It was the loveliest evening we spent in a very long time. Craig visited with Corey Hansen and Paul Berney while I visited with Karen and Caree while the kids swam in the pool. The time flew by.  I am so grateful to know and love these wonderful families! It is such a treat to have such forever friends.  

No comments: