Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I LEFT MY HEART IN MONTEREY

I spent 5 glorious days in Monterey with Josh, Krista and our newest grandson, 2 week old Lincoln.  I love the cool weather and ocean breezes of Monterey.  So between my family and the 60 degree weather it was a win-win for me. 
 
Krista looks fabulous.  She is a darling Mom and as you can see, motherhood definitely becomes her.
 
Josh is quite the proud Papa.  He was off for spring break so it was nice to get to spend some time with him.
 I even got to watch him play basketball.  It just doesn't get much better than that. 
 
This is what it took to get the following picture. .  .
 
 
 He is such a good baby, we joke that he has THE CURSE OF THE ROGERS' FIRSTBORN. 
 All the firstborn grandchildren in our family are perfect angels.  Then when the second child comes and they are a "normal" baby, it is a bit of an adjustment for Mom and Dad. 
 Josh  and Krista just assured me all of their babies would be angels. 
Lincoln loves his quilt from Aunt Melissa
The only way I was able to get on the airplane without a breakdown was knowing we will see this darling little family in less than 2 weeks when they bless him in Lake Elsinore. 
 

No comments: