Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a woman---if I do say so myself!

Okay, I'm feeling quite accomplished since I changed the background and colors on my blog single-handedly without having to call Jamie or Melissa.I even figured out how to switch my playlist back to regular music from the Christmas music. Hopefully the changes will still work when I sign back on tomorrow. 3 posts down, 5 more to go and I'll be caught up! It has been a crazy couple of months but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Today there was the coolest thunderstorm. All of a sudden there was the loudest clap of thunder that I have ever heard in my entire life!!! I was upstairs cleaning my sewing room and I thought the roof on the house was going to blow away!!! Then it rained like crazy and the wind blew. The power and directv flickered but stayed on, thank goodness. I love the blustery, rainy weather we're having this week. And it's supposed to last 3 more days. Yippee!

BEST OF ALL. . . hooray for Scott Brown, who won his election for Senator! Thank you, Massachusets.

1 comment:

Maia said...

Hooray Lissa for changing your blog on your own!!!
I'm glad you are enjoying your wild weather. I love storms too, living in Texas now we get at least one over couple months.
Yeah Mass!!!!