Friday, January 30, 2009

UTAH BABY WATCH: Day 7

I can't believe it's day 7 and there is still no baby! Jamie got a spurt of energy today and cleaned the house from top to bottom, as well as doing all the laundry and grocery shopping. So maybe that nesting instinct has kicked in. Kaylee is feeling tons better and almost back to her old self.

I finished reading book #4 (since I've been in Utah) TIME IS A RIVER by Mare Alice Monroe.I loved the main character and the setting in a cabin in North Carolina. I don't know why I am so drawn to the subject of rivers and fly fishing. I left my heart in Montana a few years ago with all those beautiful rivers. Anyway, It's a great book with lots of layers and a satisfying ending. She is a great author and every one of her books are worthwhile.

No comments: