Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Little Leprechaun's



I know, it has been forever since I've posted. I finally have current pictures of all the grandkids to update. They are all growing up much too fast. Claire, especially, is such a big girl now, and Luke and Dylan are getting so tall. My favorite thing next to being with them is having talking to them all on the phone. Even Blake gave me some baby noises the other day. I want them to all know my voice. Thanks to Aunt Dana for the fun St. Patrick's Day barrettes!


We had a fun day with Melissa and the boys at Disneyland on Monday. The spring flowers are so gorgeous there! The only thing bad about having a season pass is that I'm taking fewer pictures. I took these cute pictures of the boys in their car seats on the way home. I got to sit in the back seat with them. Sadly, Dylan has defected to team Grampa, so now it's just baby Blake and me!Jamie sent this cute picture of Kaylee reading to Blake on her little Dora couch. This is the desktop on our computer now and it makes me smile whenever I see these sweet little faces. We are going up there for Easter and Blake's blessing, I can hardly wait to see them again.

No comments: