Sunday, January 9, 2011

Under Construction

Is it just me, or am I being too picky about a blog background?  Every time I find one I think I like, only half of it shows on the blog. So then it looks weird and not so cute.  Annoying.  So, since Christmas and New Years are officially over, I took down my blog Christmas tree and it looks as empty as the house after the decorations are put away.  So please bear with me while I figure this out.

It may take awhile because the movers are coming on Friday, January 14 for the big, heavy items. We are at the stage now where we go to grab something and it's either packed or at the new house.  We should be officially moved out of Moreno Valley and moved into Lake Elsinore this weekend.  I-AM-SO-TIRED-OF-PACKING!!!  The good news is that I have the new kitchen almost done, so that feels like I've finally made a dent in something. Finally! One room down, 6 to go.  Baby steps, I know.

No comments: